Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
EJBCA is a registered trademark of PrimeKey Solutions AB.
Software that the SignServer uses library of and couldn't have been created without them:
- Bouncy Castle, An excellent cryptographic Java library.
- Ant, The Java build tool.
- log4j, Logging library.
- Velocity, used to generate the web site pages.
- iText, A library that allows you to generate PDF files on the fly.
- JSCH, a Java Implementation of SSH2.
- JMRTD, a free implementation of the Machine Readable Travel Document (MRTD) standards as specified by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).
- ODFDOM, Library for parsing and manipulating odf documents.
- openxml4j, Library for parsing and manipulating open office xml documents.
- XAdES4j, A Java library for XAdES signature services.
- Jsign, a Java implementation of Microsoft Authenticode for signing Windows executable files.