SignServer 4.0.0 is now out!
Visit the download section to get SignServer Community Edition.
SignServer Enterprise 4.1.0 released
SignServer Enterprise is supported and maintained, with additional features. For entire Enterprise features, see "Enterprise Edition features" in the features list.
Read about the SignServer Enterprise product release.
SignServer and EJBCA Tech Blog!
What does eIDAS compliance mean for a PKI?
SignServer digitally signs your documents and code, keeping signature keys secure, and your work-flows easy, secure and auditable.
- Sign documents: PDF, XML, XAdES (BES and T)
- Sign code: MS Authenticode, Java including Android APK and Generic
- Time Stamping: RFC 3161 and MS authenticode time stamps, ETSI compliant
- ePassport: ICAO compliant MRTD signer
Using SignServer you can start signing documents and code in a secure way today. See the available Signers.
SignServer is a server side signing server with plug-ins for different signature types. Signature keys are kept secure on the server side, and users are authenticated to perform signatures on-line.
- Signature keys managed in soft keystores or PKCS#11 Hardware Security Modules
- Signers for different signature types, and plug-in functionality for your own
- Centralized management of Signers, access control and audit
- Individual signing keys for every user or one central key for the organization
- GUI or integration APIs ensures integration in your work-flow
- Multiple administration interfaces
- Sign single documents or batches
- Easily clustered for high availability and maximum reliability
You can also validate documents with the SignServer Validators, including support for CRLs and OCSP. If you want to you can even write your own signing and validation plug-ins.
See the complete list of features.
We believe central signing is superior because server side digital signatures give maximum control and security, allowing your staff and applications to conveniently sign code and documents. You get the highest security while saving on work and costs.
Instead of managing a myriad of distributed ?signing islands? where each team has its own solution, using a central signing solution simplifies administration, improves security and lowers cost.
- Protection of signing keys
- Easy to control
- Policy and audit compliance
SignServer is OSI Certified Open Source Software licensed under the LGPL v2.1 or later license. OSI Certified is a certification mark of the Open Source Initiative.
The source code of SignServer Community Edition is hosted publicly in a Subversion repository and downloads including the complete source code are available.
SignServer Enterprise with commercial support, development, integration and maintenance for SignServer is available through PrimeKey Solutions.