The PrimeKey SignServer team is pleased to announce the release of SignServer Community 5.2.0.Beta1. In total, 18 tickets have been resolved since SignServer Enterprise 5.1.0 and 58 tickets have been resolved since the last community version. Highlights are mentioned below.
Release highlights include:
- New Administration Web
- The SignServer Administration GUI (AdminGUI) has been replaced with a brand new Administration Web interface, previously only available in SignServer Enterprise.The improved and modern AdminWeb interface eases deploying SignServer by allowing using a Web browser for managing administration tasks instead of the standalone Java desktop application.
- PGP Signing Support
- In addition to the support of all X.509 based signers, we have now added support for PGP/GPG signing of software release packages and repositories, or for general signing.
- The new OpenPGP Signer can produce both detached and clear-text signatures. For step-by-step instructions on configuring and using this new signer, see https://doc.primekey.com/signserver/signserver-operations/setting-up-openpgp-signer.
- Upgrade Information
- For full details of fixed issues implemented in this release, refer to our JIRA Issue Tracker: https://jira.primekey.se/issues/?filter=14587
- For upgrade instructions, review the https://doc.primekey.com/signserver/signserver-installation/upgrade-signserver
- About this Release
- This SignServer 5.2.0 Beta release is made available to allow you to test and evaluate the next version of SignServer. Please try out SignServer in your environment and help us make the next release the best ever by reporting issues and any feedback using the mailing list or discussion forums.
Get all the information here: SignServer Enterprise 5.1.0
Learn more about SignServer