SignServer Community 5.10 is released
We are pleased to announce the release of SignServer Community 5.10.
This release introduces support for Java Archive (JAR) file signing and enhanced post-quantum signing as well as bug fixes and improvements.
Release highlights include:
- Java Archive (JAR) file signing – the SignServer JArchive signer enables code signing with Java Archive (JAR) signatures.
- Post-quantum signing with upgraded SPHINCS+ algorithm – prepare for quantum-safe signing by using the upgraded NIST Post-Quantum Cryptography (PQC) candidate algorithm SPHINCS+ v3.1 through Bouncy Castle.
For more information:
- Read the full SignServer Community 5.10 Release Notes
- See all options to Download SignServer
- Visit Keyfactor Community for links and resources on all Keyfactor open-source software.